Lists are great. They can be used for a wide variety of purposes. This year, I decided to create a list of notable experiences that have occurred.
Have been keeping track since February. I only write what is new or noteworthy to me. Often we get so busy with life we forget that the little things add up.
Examples for 2012
- Made ketchup from scratch 3/4
- Saw a prescreening of Sherlock Holmes ( for free! ) 3/10
- Visited Baltimore Aquarium ( for free! ) 3/22
- Flew first class for the first time and went to Delta Sky Club 4/8
- Saw prescreening of The Avengers ( for free! ) 4/25
When feeling down or like not enough has been achieved, load up your Minimal Journal and start reading. It will remind you of the good things.